Back to Places
Giliad is the first city that you probably encounter in Nehrim. It has most basic services (trainer, merchants) and you can purchase your first mount here, a donkey. In the middle of the city there is a Wanted Board where you can get assignments to pursue some dangerous criminals. Next to the Smith there should be your personal Storage Chest. There are two locked doors that can be lockpicked (Empty House, Golag's House). One house, Markus' House, can be opened only during one of the Side Quests that will be available later in the story. To gain some more experience points, note that some ominous creatures inhabit the nearby Crypt as well as the Spider Cave.
Location for map Marker: Giliad (-7, 5)
There are a number of services offered in Giliad, which include:
The chest is located in the center of the city near Golag the Smith.
- Grindstone (T)
- Forge Fire (T)
- Bellows (T)
- Anvil (T)
(not found inside buildings)
- 30 Barrels with food and random low items
- 12 Crates with food and random low items
- 14 Sacks with random food items
- 6 Sacks with Flour
- Torn Grain Sack with 5 Corn
- Rune Frost Arrow (Rank III)
- Rune Shock Shield (Rank I)
- Arcane Stone
- Health Potion - Standard
- Brass Ring
- Giliad, Greminir's House
- Giliad, Golag's House
- Giliad, Markus' House
- Giliad, Satina's House
- Giliad, Empty House
- Giliad, Chapel
- Giliad, Tavern on the Crossroads
- Giliad, Guardroom
- Giliad, Tenzos' Heros of all Sorts
- Spider Cave
- Giliad, Crypt
- Trap door to Spider Cave located in front of city tavern.
- Dig spot located just south of town (you need only a Shovel (T) to start gravedigging). You will find there some useful items. The Burial Mounds are located just behind the walls surrounding the city, to the left (when leaving southwards).
- Board table where you can begin your Bounty Quests.