The skill of Heavy armour determines the amount of damage reduction of physical attacks and the movement speed of the character while wearing heavy armour. In this game, heavy armour are basically all types of armour which cover large amount of the body with metal plates, and are combined with the chain mail, letter or fabrics for the more movable and flexible body parts if needed. For all items related to this skill, see Heavy armour.
When compared to light armour, heavy armour usually (certainly at higher levels), offers more damage reduction than light version of the same rank at it has higher durability, while light armor has lower encumberance scores, has lower movement penalties and is usually less expensive to buy.
Manual training[edit | edit source]
The best way to train blocking is to find a creature or human who performs attacks frequently. Don't fight back until the desired armour level is achieved Fast and frequent attacking creatures are the Young Wolves and Boars, but Rats are the least vicious creatures.
The armour skill trained can be combined with Block training if physical attacks are blocked with the arms instead of a shield or a weapon. By decreasing the difficulty to its lowest point, the amount of damage inflict be reduced even more.
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- Duncan Kreuz, the owner of Duncan's Tin Cans in Erothin.
- Teridan in the Thieves Den, located in Erothin, Sewers, Southern Out Flow
- Golag the Smith in the town of Giliad.
- Amhvel in the village of Waverock.
- Osmar the Smith at Osmar's Forge in the Mountain Monastery.
- Elgor in Elgor's Armor and Weapon Store at Cahbaet.
- Tastor in the Cahbaet, Barracks Courtyard.
- Persan in the Federal Bureau for Fortune Restriction in Ostian.
- Jonas the Smith in the marketplace of Ostian.
- Balgo in the Ostian, Arena.
Athletics • Block • Blade • Blunt • Crafting • Hand to Hand • Heavy armour
Brewing • Cooking • Forging • Melting • Mining • Sharpening • Treasure hunting
Alchemy • Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Mysticism • Restoration
Acrobatics • Light armour • Marksman • Mercantile • Speechcraft • Sneak • Security