Mysticism is the school of magic involved in absorbing, reflecting and dispelling magic, moving objects, absorbing and detecting life and binding souls. This school of magic can be used for combat and non -combat purposes.
Spells[edit | edit source]
This school has the following spells available:
- Detect Life
- Life Drain (offensive spell)
- Mana Sink
- Magic Mirror
- Soul Trap
- Spell Capture
Manual training[edit | edit source]
The skill can be trained by casting spells of the school.
Spell merchants[edit | edit source]
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- Gogorn the Mystic in the House of the Shadow Council, part of the Arcane Sanctum.
- Latharna in the House of the Snow Witch, located near the Sanctum.
- Maius in the Thieves Den located in the Erothin, Sewers, Southern Out Flow.
- Brother Patrick, near the chapel in Giliad.
- Balin, owner of Balin's House, Alteration and Arcane Goods in the Mountain Monastery
- Narima, owner of Mystic and Ordinary Goods in Ostian.
- Mardo, located at the Creator's Shrine The Sixth Proclamation.
Athletics • Block • Blade • Blunt • Crafting • Hand to Hand • Heavy armour
Brewing • Cooking • Forging • Melting • Mining • Sharpening • Treasure hunting
Alchemy • Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Mysticism • Restoration
Acrobatics • Light armour • Marksman • Mercantile • Speechcraft • Sneak • Security