Back to Nehrim Wiki
Teleporting in Nehrim is not the same as Oblivion or other such games. Here you need the spell in your spell book (for example Teleport: Giliad ), enough magica to use it, you must have been to that location or close by (as the spells or spell runes you find are always close by or at the location). You need to buy teleporter runes. You cannot use teleporting when in combat.
To cast the spell, simply choose the teleportation spell you want to use (for example Teleport: Giliad ) and cast it, like any other spell (use C).. If you have a teleport rune, it will automatically be removed from your inventory. If you don'thave the rune, spell will fail.
Teleporting is a quick way to move around Nehrim.
At some point during the main-quest you receive instructions about their use.
"Most towns and villages in the land have so called teleporter plates" (also referred to as teleporter platforms).
You require both a spell and a rune to be able to use the teleporter platforms.
"can buy these spells from the local priests", you will also find a few runes that give you a teleporter spell.
Teleporter runes can be purchased from many merchants.
Who sells the spells or spell runes?Edit
- Arcane Sanctum: Vanmiria
- Cahbaet: Buy from Magic shop
- Erothin: One of the mage's in the mages' cave
- Giliad: Priest next to the chapel
- Mountain Monastery: Buy from Magic shop
- Ostian: Buy from magic shop
- Sarnor: Priest next to the chapel
- Tirin Abbey: High Priest Aratornia
- Waverock: Priest next to the chapel
Where are these spell runes?Edit
- Salen: In grave close by teleporter platform. Or the Priest in the chapel will sell you the rune (not the spell).
- Castle Darlan (gained during MQ): In master bedroom
- Sea Gate: Dig it up from a mound surrounded by stink caps on a small island south of The Gold Mine in the south realm
- Zerobilon: last level of the dungeon
Does not have a teleport platformEdit
- Stonefield: no teleport
- Furtsanden: no teleport
- The teleport won't work when you're using God Mode. That's because with God Mode activated the stone will not be removed from your inventory and the script for teleportation only works when the stone is removed.