Back to Places
Description[edit | edit source]
Tirin Abbey[edit | edit source]
The first village where you arrive during your adventures in Nehrim. It used to be a safe haven for you. Here, you spent your childhood, protected by the teacher, High Priest Aratornias. It is a peaceful and quiet village with a few trade routes. You can find a Safe Storage Chest in the centre of the Abbey. The village has some basic buildings, an Inn, a Chapel, a Teleportation Platform, a cemetery, and some beehives.
You can also break into some places:
When crossing the bridge which leads out of Tirin Abbey you will come across a small farm with some domestic animals and a field. If you are planning to focus on the Alchemy skill, you can collect a lot of Corn Stalk from the field near Leanah's House. Nearby you will notice an entrance to a locked Shed (easy). Inside the shed you will be attacked by one Nasty Kobold. Apart from the Kobold, there are plenty of flour portions to collect and numerous dishes.
Location[edit | edit source]
East of the Shadow Song Mine Site, by the lake.
Coordinates for Map marker:
- Tirin Abbey - Wilderness (-9, -9)
- Erodan's Chapel - AbteiTirin (-8, -9)
- Tirin Abbey, Leanah's Farm - Wilderness (-10, -8)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Shadow and Light
- Journey to the Abbey
- Search for My Roots
- The Scent of Divinity
- Goblins and a Wild Boar
Occupants[edit | edit source]
Services[edit | edit source]
- Tavern - Asmiralda's Adventurers' Shelter
- Vendors - Kahbet the Peddler and Gerold the Hunter .
- Occasionally there is a Traveling Dealer.
Secure Chest[edit | edit source]
The Secure Chest is located near the tavern.
Teleport[edit | edit source]
A Teleport platform can be found near the Chapel.
Items Found[edit | edit source]
Only Tirin Abbey outside.
Special loot[edit | edit source]
- Hunting Book (skinning) - in Tirin Abbey, Forest Shack
- Goron's Ring (part of non implemented quest Goron's verlorener Ring (Goron's lost ring))
Chest/Containers[edit | edit source]
- Chest with 15 Coal
- Barrel with random low items
- Crate with random food items
- Crate with 4 Iron Ore
- 3 Crates with random low items
- Small Crate with random food items
- 3 Sack with 4 Corn
- Torn Grain Sack with 5 Corn
Plants[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Houses[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can buy lockpicks from a Traveling Dealer.
- Gerold the Hunter sells some Hunting Books . They are quite expensive, but you will be able to create some useful potions from the extracted ingredients.
- Break into the Forest Shack and steal Hunting Book (skinning). They are expensive, but useful.
- Inside the Inn, when walking down the stairs, you should notice a small Chest. Jump there and you will find Coal x15.
- Buy Teleport spell from the High Priest Aratornias. You will probably need it in the future.